Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Deep And Wide

Father, let us be rooted and grounded in love. Rooted and grounded. It is an awesome thing when you forgive your brothers and sisters in Christ love. I have moved past a lot of anger and hurt, lately, because I was able to talk out my issues with those I love. I usually hold in a lot of my emotion because I am overly sensitive and when something bothers me, I don't let myself say the things that are on my mind. In this case, I'm glad I waited to talk with them because I was spitting venom. The Lord knew the right time for me to talk with them and it was good. Now, things have already begun to change and my attitude has improved overall. I'm not spitting venom, but praising God for my brothers and sisters in Christ. Lord, thank you for my brothers and sisters and for your grace and love that covers me deep and wide. Amen

No comments: