Friday, November 04, 2005

Falling Forward

Instead of falling back, I have been falling forward. Not the way to stay on top of things, but every since we changed the clocks, things are very slow and different.

The days seem longer even though the sunlight is shorter and my body has been hit hard. I would wake up around 6:30am and be ready for bed by 9:00pm. I actually fell asleep in my sons room whle putting him to bed two days in a row. I put him to bed at 9:30pm and woke up on the floor at 3:00am.

I was off from work three days due to some kind of cold. Which I am slowly (and surely)getting over. This was a good thing because I had the chance to spend some time with my family. They were happy I was home and we had fun.

We even had the chance to shop for Christmas. This was a great feeling because we haven't had the money to spend on Christmas the last couple of years. I found some cool shades that I had to admit looked really good on me. They were 24 dollars so I couldn't justify the purchase.

I wanted to buy some stogies to have when A@ron and Scott show up next week. It would be a cool send off for their trip back home. So I hope to have them ready by that time. My heart and prayers are with them as they make their way back across the U.S.

I have to get those sunglasses!!!!!

Anyway, things are slowly getting back to normal as my body adjusts to the time change. The cool thing is, I only had to work 2 days this week. Now it's Friday and the weekend is here again. Hooray for sick days.

1 comment:

Faithful Joy said...

Make sure you get a cigar for me!! I am SO THERE!

Can't wait to see your faces!

Love ya!