Friday, August 03, 2007

Whew! It's Friday!

Well, I made it. I am off work early and I can relax for a short period of time while my wife and kids sleep. Then it's time to run some errands and do some yard work.


I usually enjoy yard work because I feel like I am exercising, and getting something accomplished. And it makes my home look good.


I am feeling like some of the stress is off of me for now as I wind down for the weekend. I say wind down, but we are actually going to have a busy weekend.


First, we are doing yardwork and housework, so we can enjoy the rest of the weekend. Second, we are going to the Dublin Irish Festival for some good music and various activities. It's very interesting and better than the fair. We make it a tradition to go with Jeremy and Christy. This year Gaelic Storm and Flogging Molly are playing, so it should make for a good time.


I don't know if there's a third, but I think we may end up seeing my brother. I just hope I get to see my boys. We haven't played together for a while and they need some daddy time. I know Casey needs the break.

So, now I'm going to go and play some free online games and try to detox before I have to work outside. For those of you who like free games, check out Dangerous Dave and Brutal Bob. It's a pretty funny game though shocking at first. Well.......I'm off. Saaaawwwiiiiiiiiing battah!

No comments: