Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Filling In

I have been asked to fill in on drums for my old band one80 on Saturday. I must tell you that I was so excited and happy to do this I got all giddy. That doesn't happen often, but I have been longing to rock for a while. God knew just what I needed to lift me.

If you don't know about this band, then you are in for a treat. They are goofy and fun and really passionate about God. Sounds typical until you hear them. They definetely have their own style and way of having fun on stage. They cover anything from Blues to Soul to Worship and a even a little Latin.

A little Tidbit: Steve Reed, the frontman and lead guitarist is responsible for playing guitar on my song Blood of the Mighty.

This is an invite for those who still read this blog. Come on out to the Cooper Road Vineyard on Saturday, March 10th around 7:30PM. Get a bite to eat at the cafe and enjoy coffee or other drinks as we entertain. We'll get the Holy Ghost woikin'!!!

1 comment:

Faithful Joy said...

So was it fun? Sorry I missed it?