Sunday, February 18, 2007

Track of the Day



Well, I did it. I entered my one and only finished song in a contest. Not for the faint of heart, might I add.

I had to put up with some really bad reviews of the song. That's the point of the contest. I just wanted to see how it would be received.

It made Track of the Day for Feb. 19, 2007 on Garageband.com. Look for Thrive Tribe - "Blood of the Mighty". It's listed under Progressive Rock, even though it may not be. So, check it out and hear my song. It was very gratifying to see my work being recognized in any form. The cool thing was that I found out it would be track of the day on my birthday.

Once again, I would like to thank Casey(background vocals), Jim(producer, engineer), Steve(guitars), Donovan(bass), and Adrienne(background vocals) for your hard work and awesome talent. I wouldn't sound like a band without you.

1 comment:

Faithful Joy said...

What a bunch of Simon Cowell wannabes! I will never understand why people can't be constructive and polite when dealing with other people. I mean, art may be subjective, but artists are HUMAN BEINGS! I'd hate to have to smack someone!