Monday, June 18, 2007

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer




I saw this movie tonight with Dave.






We stopped at Chipotle for some tasty grub and a Dos Equis. Then it was off to movie land. We both were anticipating the preview for Transformers, but it had already moved to the next preview when we sat down, so we went to a later showing so we could see it. It was worth it. I gotta see this movie!!!!!!!



I really liked this movie. I'm not a big FF4 fan, so I wasn't putting too much hope into this one. In fact, I thought it was going to be one of the worst comic movies made. To Dave's and my surprise it was really good. They cleaned up the mess of the first movie and made Dr. Doom actually smart and ruthless as he should be. They even got rid of his organic metal skin. Also, Norrin Radd(surfer) was great, true to character and sounded cool with Lawrence Fishburne's(Morpheus) voice.

No comments: