Friday, February 24, 2006

Spidey

Oh my gosh!!!! Spoiler Alert!!!!!

I'm very excited about Spider-Man 3 movie being shot right now! A photo has been released showing Spidey in a black costume. You think your looking at a black and white photo, but it's not!

Although Venom is not scheduled to appear in this movie, we will see the beginnings of his character attaching to our wall crawling friend in symbiotic form. I read a synopsis for the movie and can't wait to see it.

We already know that Thomas Hayden Church will play Sandman, but the question that is burning on everyone's mind is "Who is Topher Grace going to be?". I have heard a rumor that he will play Electro, but with no confirmation. This rumor also suggests that we will see Jameson's son the astronaut, go to space and return with a foreign matter. That foreign matter will then attach itself to Spidey and he will be wearing black by the end of the movie.

I'm not a Venom fan, but I think if they do this right, it will make Spidey great. I would love to see Mysterio and/or Kraven the Hunter in the 4th movie.

I am geeking out!!!!!

6 comments:

Faithful Joy said...

Geeking out is an understatement...just kidding!

Cheryl said...

That is a cool picture!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! Spider-Man is going to kick butt! I hope Mysterio is in it, if they did it right it would be great!

Anonymous said...

I thought that the 3rd was the last of the Spider-Man movies?

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are saying that Topher Grace is going to play Venom and that The Lizard is in it.

Anonymous said...

IS THIS TRUE!!