Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It Is Finished!!!

The two day debacle is over. For those of you who don't know, my choir had to perform at a dedication and grand opening ceremony for the new women's wing. We sang in front of State Representative Tony Core and was even featured on ONN.

I was impressed with my guys because they sang so good it brought tears to a few eyes and we received a standing "O". Very cool!!!

I rewarded them for their hard work at Dairy Queen and rented Deja-vu for them to see. They enjoyed it very much and so did I.

3 comments:

Scott Donnelly said...

Glad to hear it went well! It was nice seeing everyone at the Bob's today!

Casey said...

Yea, Wan. Glad all the stress is off. Can hardly wait for our day off tomorrow! Yippy-Skippy!

Faithful Joy said...

Derek, that's awesome!