Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Divine Appointment

Worship Team practice was scheduled for 8:30AM today, so I was at the church this morning, which is highly unusual. I normally work late on Wednesdays because I lead a group at night. Our team is in the process of reforming and we were getting to know each other a little better. My pastor was there and he asked me if I wanted to get some coffee with him.

We went to a a new place called Perk-a-deli. We talked for about an hour and a half and it was really uplifting for me. I was able to connect with him and lay some burdens down. We also just had a good conversation. It was comforting. He said I had been on his heart the last few days and he wanted to be able to see me.

The Lord is awesome. Divine appointments are special and the Lord placed me on someone's heart. I really had a sense of peace when we were done and I praise God for thinking of me. It really was just in time.

2 comments:

Scott Donnelly said...

Awesome!! I am so glad to see you posting again... Cheryl and I can't wait to have you guys over! We get our furniture and stuff today!

Love ya' Bro.

Faithful Joy said...

It was so good seeing you and the FAM today and hanging out at the Sarah's b-day party.

It was also awesome to see you and Casey together in worship today. There is more of that in your future!

I love you guys!