Monday, June 26, 2006

Where i am

I don't think i'm hearing God's voice...

I know that i am wanting to do more in my church, but i also want to know that God is telling me to do it...

I am not making time for Him and His word. i am making time for other things that i'm not inspired to do... like drawing...

I really want to start leading in something, but I don feel like I'm in the right place...

Yesterday's service really touched me and i felt God's presence for the first time in a while...

I deeply care about people and that is why i am so harsh and negative sometimes...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Derek, I'm going to tell you something that was told to Scott and me not too long ago by a reliable source:

You are hearing God's voice more than you think...and missing Him more than you know. Keep your eyes, ears and heart open for his voice in new places, new ways of communicating that you haven't experienced before.

See you soon! :-)